|Date:||March 10, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am—4:00 pm|
|Location:||Museum of York County|
• A day of activities and information featuring real science based on the popular Harry Potter series of books.
• Winthrop University’s Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society will be making “potions.”
• The York County Library Bookmobile will be onsite.
• How accurately can you describe an animal from memory? See how well an artist can draw from your description.
• A planetarium show features an astronomy class, just like those in the books.
• Additional activities will be ongoing.
• Food and drink from Chappell's Snack Shack will be available for purchase.
• The Museum Guild will have refreshments for sale, including butter beer.
• Shop in the Museum Store for owl-related merchandise and children’s wands.
• Free program with museum admission: $10 Adults | $8 Seniors | $6 students (4 - 17)
Free for CHM Members & 3 and younger.
Harry Potter Science Saturday at the Museum of York County is intended for the education of our audience and has not been prepared, approved or licensed by any person or entity that created, published or produced the Harry Potter books or related properties nor is Harry Potter Science Saturday affiliated with any such person or entity.