Your health and safety are ALWAYS important at the Culture & Heritage Museums. As an agency of York County Government, the CHM are following the recommendations of the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
As we face the unique challenge of minimizing the potential effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in our country, all CHM sites are closed until further notice. You may check for updates on our website, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.
A breakdown of what these closings impact include:
• Regular weekly and monthly programming
• Special events and public programs, including Children’s Day on the Farm
• Group admissions, including school groups
• Building and room rentals, including those used for meetings by non-museum groups and organizations.
These special events will be postponed with new dates announced when available:
• Carolina Piedmont Seminar Series
• Southern Sound Series
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we strive to keep safe our members, guests, volunteers, and staff. Please feel free to message us at email@example.com if you have questions.
For general questions about current health issues, call the DHEC Care Line at 1-855-472-3432 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. You also may visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html