|Date:||September 11, 2021|
|Time:||10:00 am—4:00 pm|
Descendants of the African-American community at Brattonsville share family stories and demonstrate activities that fostered a sense of community in the century following Emancipation.
• Calling of Names from the 1865 Freedman's List - 10:30 a.m.
• Music and storytelling performances featuring Carlo L'Chelle Dawson - 12:30 & 2:30 p.m.
• Genealogy presentation by Dr. Lisa Bratton - 1 p.m.
• Kitty Wilson- Evans tribute - 2 p.m.
• Meet and hear from descendants
• Traditional cooking demos
• Children's activities